Cover Photo Credits: kaylaleeartistry on Instagram
Top 6 ways your family can enjoy Tulips of the Valley in Chilliwack, BC
- How about a leisurely stroll with your family around and through our 20 acre tulip fields? Our fields are over 500 meters in length this year making a total round trip of 1.5 km. Finish your family walk with a shorter jaunt around our 5 acres of daffodils and hyacinths.
- If walking is challenging for a member of your family or you just want to see the fields from a sitting position, hop on the Rotary Train when you visit on weekends (by donation with all proceeds going back to the community)! It will take you along our fields and bring you right back to our display gardens (weather dependent)
- Search for the hidden fairy doors, spread out among the flowers. Each door carries a clue to finish a hidden message.
- Enjoy a bite to eat after your stroll at one of our delicious food trucks and enjoy your meal in our elevated covered area where you can continue to enjoy the beauty of our fields.
- Stop by our craft tent to colour a 3D wooden tulip you can take home or learn how to make an origami tulip!
- Check out our hyacinth mosaics on display at our festival.
Photo Credits for cover shot: rachel.s28 on Instagram
➡️ Learn More